Thursday, August 19, 2010

girl dresses Treasure diary 58 issues of two small mischievous


Last Friday that day shook to the being on vacation from school time goes leisurely the baby and reaches the dike to meet,girl dresses, this period of time baby academic society opened in family's gate each time to run back the family compared to me to go first to open the gate waits I to come back to open the door again to me,discount designer children's clothes, probably was enjoying alone makes master's feeling in the home to resemble.
Today is not exceptional, I went back two kids already to start to play the toy, let them wash quickly the hand has eaten the gruel, ate when not good delicious, ate while plays, I told them to finish eating have the yogurt to drink only then a bit faster finished eating, the yogurt ate when two people ate good happily, added the real delicacy! The yogurt finished eating starts the skin, installed the yogurt in the cup the attire to sail upstream in the living room plays, the table which poured in ground is the water, I pretended to hit their appearance they only then to throw the cup the trash can go, then the human hid in the room has played, I thought that they played very happily have not come to look in played anything, will cross will have reached the dike to smile is running,(Related Articlesfunny baby bibs clothes Seven wolves the kind walk in additi), a while baby was called him in the room, reached the dike to run happily, pairs individual was also saying that this my this I, I have only then come in one to look: My day,popular kids toys, the baby the snake melon water which buys in Hong Kong only then the Kaifeng two day-long is spurting me toward the bed on! Looks like these two boys to smile such happily is plays this, but also lifts bed's on bed sheet, spurts toward the mattress on, also did not know that spurted how many! Lets me not know whether to laugh or cry really these two bad boys! Scolded them, has patted the baby all of a sudden, he only then honestly ran has played, really will have them to mess up simply together in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment